v1.4.9 (24 Oct 2013)
- Fix crash when using Word
- Fix glitch when re-ordering extensions on OS X 10.9
v1.4.8 (14 Oct 2013)
- Fix crash when using certain extensions
v1.4.7 (14 Oct 2013)
- Fixed a bug which could cause the CPU to go to 100%
- Fixed the annoying beep when double-clicking an empty cell in Excel
- Fixed incompatibilities with the RoboForm Safari plug-in, and the apps BitTorrent Sync, Bartender and Skype
- Other fixes, tweaks and performance improvements
v1.4.6 (24 Jun 2013)
- Fix bug where PopClip didn't work properly in Gmail inside Google Chrome.
- Fix bug opening URLs that contain percent characters.
- Further fixes for the situation where PopClip can interfere with pressiing ⌘C manually.
- Fixes for some situations which could cause PopClip to hang.
- Eliminate spurious error messages that were appearing in Console.
- Background energy usage improvements.
- Fixes in anticipation of future OS X updates.
v1.4.5 (8 Apr 2013)
- Fixed bug where PopClip would sometimes stay on screen forever on Snow Leopard.
- Fixed bug where PopClip would sometimes interfere with copying manually with ⌘C.
- Fix to prevent OpenOffice, LibreOffice, NeoOffice and KeePassX crashing when used with PopClip. PLEASE NOTE: After updating, PopClip will not longer appear when selecting text in these apps. For more information see http://plt.mn/LEXd
- Fix to improve compatibility with some clipboard manager apps.
- Fixed a rare crashing/hanging bug.
- Fixed bug where Search would not work with a single character selection.
v1.4.4 (4 Jan 2013)
- PopClip is no longer limited to a maximum of 10 extensions (limit is now 22).
- Extensions can now be re-ordered.
- Other bug fixes.
v1.4.3 (6 Aug 2012)
- Fixed a problem where PopClip did not work for some users after upgrading to OS X Mountain Lion.
v1.4.2 (17 Jul 2012)
- Fixed bug where "Start at login" would sometimes not work.
- Fixed problem where the dictionary lookup would not work if the Dictionary app was minimised.
- Fixed compatibility issues with several third party apps.
v1.4.1 (21 Jun 2012)
- Updated graphics for the MacBook Pro with Retina Display.
- Fixed the button that removes apps from the blocked apps list.
- Fixed a compatability issue with Sparrow.
- Improved the Italian localization (thanks, Vincenzo).
- Fixes for compatability with future operating system versions.
v1.4 (29 May 2012)
PopClip now supports many new actions, via extensions. Including:
- Say the text
- Make a sticky note
- Translate using Google Translat
- Send to Evernote
- …and more.
v1.3.1 (1 May 2012)
- PopClip is now fully translated into French, German, Japanese, Russian and Spanish.
- Various small fixes and improvements.
v1.3 (23 Mar 2012)
- Spelling corrections are now shown immediately in the first pop-up, when suggestions are available.
So now one less click is required to correct a misspelled word.
- Added an option to choose the language for spelling suggestions, out of the languages installed on the operating system. Choose "None" to turn off spelling suggestions.
- Works with the 'Dvorak - Qwerty ⌘' keyboard layout.
- Third party app compatibility improvements (including Osfoora).
v1.2.5 (13 Feb 2012)
- Now you can show Paste in any text area by clicking twice in the same place.
- Improved detection of URLs in the text on Snow Leopard.
- Third party app compatibility improvements (including TeXworks app).
v1.2.4 (19 Jan 2012)
- The 'Use Address' action now works with multiple email addresses, and has a new symbol.
- The 'Open Link' action moved to the left hand side, to be grouped with Search.
- Fixed bug where PopClip would not work with the Dvorak keyboard layout.
v1.2.3 (5 Jan 2012)
- Fixed bug that caused crash or incorrect behaviour with some keyboard input sources (including Japanese, Korean, Russian, and Spell Catcher).
- Fixed bug where Mozilla Firefox would launch when PopClip starts.
v1.2.2 (22 Dec 2011)
- New 'Reveal in Finder' action is available when the selected text is a local file path.
- Works better with multiple browsers: links and search now open in the current browser.
- Search now uses the browser default search engine (Safari only).
- Works with several previously incompatible apps (including Eclipse, FaceTab Pro, Translate Tab, TextWrangler, WriteRoom 3, the 1Password Firefox extension and more).
v1.2.1 (19 Nov 2011)
- Fixed bug where double and triple clicking to select text would sometimes not work
- Fixed bug where Search and Look Up would sometimes not work
- Fixed bug where Finder would crash when doing 'Show Package Contents'
- Now works with Sublime Text 2, Postbox 3 and Reunion 9
v1.2 (9 Nov 2011)
- Added search, link opening, dictionary lookup and spelling correction features.
v1.1 (3 October 2011)
- Added on/off button.
- Added the excluded apps list.
- Added 'show in menu bar' option.
- Added ability to Paste multiple consecutive times.
- Respects the Graphite theme.
v1.0.2 (19 August 2011)
- Fixed a bug which caused some apps to freeze.
v1.0.1 (27 July 2011)
- Improved OS X Lion compatibility.
- User interface fine-tuning.
v1.0 (18 July 2011)