Mac App Store customers: These downloads will unlock from trial mode automatically if you have previously run the Mac App Store edition of PopClip on the same Mac.
PopClip 2019.10 (5 Nov 2019)
Requires macOS 10.12 or above.
Download (Zip file, 1.89 Mb)
Changes (see also release notes):
- Avoid duplicate actions sometimes appearing in the PopClip bar.
- Avoid unintentional “auto copy” where PopClip could fail to restore the original clipboard contents after selecting text.
- PopClip will now better avoid appearing in non-text situations (such as graphics editing and games).
- Fix a freezing bug that could happen when activating the Search action, or using extensions in a browser.
- Exclude PopClip from apps running under Parallels Desktop, VMware Fusion and Crossover.
- In text editors, avoid incorrect text being pasted when the user presses Command-V immediately after selecting text.
This list gives the last supported release for each macOS version.
PopClip 1.5.8 (10 Oct 2017)
For macOS 10.9 and above. Download (Zip file, 1.83 Mb)
PopClip 1.5.3 (8 Sep 2015)
For macOS 10.6 and above. Download (Zip file, 2.14 Mb)
PopClip 1.4.9 (24 Oct 2013)
For macOS 10.6 and above. 32-bit processor. Download (Zip file, 2.23 Mb)
License key for older versions: Use this license key to unlock these old versions of PopClip. (Save and double-click the .popcliplicense file to apply.)
This is the latest in-development version to be released for public testing. Features may be experimental and subject to change.
No beta version is currently available.