RapidClick is a macOS application that automatically clicks the mouse button for you at regular intervals.
It will click up to a maximum of 50 clicks per second, or as slow as 1 click per hour. You can trigger auto clicking on and off with a shortcut key. It has a simple
design focused on reliability and ease of use. RapidClick is a trusted app for tens of thousands of users and has
been around for more than 12 years on the Mac App Store.
As of 19 September 2023, I've made RapidClick is a completely free app (previously $2.99). Enjoy!
Main Control Panel
Watch the demo video showing RapidClick in action.
- Rate can be set between 1 click per hour and 50 clicks per second.
- Left click and right click.
- Assign a hotkey to start and stop clicking.
- Floats above all apps, even full screen games.
- Audio and visual feedback shows you the clicks happening.
Latest version: RapidClick v1.5.1 (19 May, 2021) on the Mac App Store.
Universal app for both M1 and Intel processor; requires macOS 10.12.6 or above.
User Guide / Tips
- Rate setting: Hold the Shift (⇧) key when clicking the plus/minus buttons for finer-grained control of the speed.
- Keyboard shortcut: When setting the shortcut key, you need to hold down one or more of the modifier keys ⌘, ⌥, ⌃, ⇧ together with another key. A single key on its own will not work (except for the F keys).
If you have any questions, feedback and suggestions about RapidClick, email Nick Moore at email@example.com.