The super-simple auto clicker. How to use:
Set how fast you want to click with Plus and Minus .
To start clicking press Start . When you're done, press Stop . Simple as that! RapidClick is available on the Mac App Store.
Buy Now $2.99 →
macOS 10.14 Mojave users: To get RapidClick working, please do the following:
1) Go to System preferences → Security & Privacy → Privacy → Accessibility
2) Click the Lock icon and enter your password
3) Enable RapidClick in the list
Main Control Panel
Watch the demo video showing RapidClick in action.
- Rate can be set between 1 click per hour and 20 clicks per second
- Left click and right click
- Assign a hotkey to start and stop clicking
- The start/stop button floats above all apps, even full screen games.
- Audio and visual feedback shows you the clicks happening
Latest version: RapidClick v1.4 (opens in Mac App Store). Requires macOS 10.9 or above.
For older versions of macOS: RapidClick v1.3.4 (zip file, 0.4Mb). This version works with OS X OS 10.6, 10.7 or 10.8 only.
If you have any questions, feedback and suggestions about RapidClick, email Nick Moore at email@example.com.